REAL RESULTS FROM YOUR FRISCO, TX ORTHODONTIST
At Corbridge Orthodontics, our mission is simple: help patients of all ages throughout Frisco, Little Elm, Prosper and the surrounding areas achieve beautiful, healthy smiles that will last a lifetime. We strive to maintain the gold standard in the quality of orthodontic treatment, and we’re proud to provide a wide range of orthodontic services including both traditional metal braces and Invisalign. Our Frisco orthodontist, Dr. Jared Corbridge works closely with each patient to build a customized treatment plan that fits into their lifestyle and works with their busy schedules. But don’t just take our word for it: take a look at our phenomenal before and after photos to see the real results we’ve achieved with our patients!
BEFORE & AFTER ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT
Every patient listed below is an actual patient of Dr. Jared Corbridge at Corbridge Orthodontics. We truly love crafting gorgeous smiles for our patients, and we think our results speak for themselves. Take a look and see for yourself!
COMMON ORTHODONTIC PROBLEMS & CONDITIONS
Ultimately, the end goal for every patient is a healthy, beautiful smile, but the methods and techniques used to get there vary greatly from patient to patient. While a lucky few are born with perfect teeth, most people will develop an orthodontic problem – also called a malocclusion – at some point in their lifetime. Here are a few of the most common types of malocclusion, all of which we can treat in our office:
- Crowding: This occurs when there’s insufficient room in the dental arch to accommodate all the teeth, resulting in crowded, misaligned teeth.
- Overlap: This condition is marked by spacing issues and a severe overlap in the teeth of the upper jaw. Addressing both of these concerns through braces brings the teeth into a more optimal alignment.
- Openbite: In this malocclusion, the upper and lower front teeth don’t meet when the mouth is closed, causing an impediment to both speech and bite function. We can correct this issue by using braces to shift the teeth into healthier alignment.
- Spacing: Spacing issues occur when there are gaps between the teeth caused by excessive space in the jaw. We can correct spacing issues easily using treatments like braces or Invisalign.
- Overbite: This occurs when the teeth of the upper jaw extend too far out over the lower jaw. In extreme cases, the lower jaw may even bite into the roof of the mouth. We can correct this misalignment by shifting these teeth back and bringing the lower jaw forward.
- Underbite: The opposite of overbite, this occurs when the lower teeth extend out past the upper teeth. We can correct this issue by using braces to bring the lower jaw back.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR FRISCO, LITTLE ELM & PROSPER ORTHODONTIST
All of these before and after photos are actual patients that our Frisco, Little Elm and Prosper orthodontist has treated right here in our office. If you’re interested in achieving results like this, we’d be thrilled to help you and your family realize your smile goals. Contact us today to learn more about the orthodontic treatments we offer, or if you’d like to start right away, simply request your consultation online. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we’re excited to help you get to your own “after” photo with a fun, personalized and energetic visit to our office.